Baked Chipotle Ranch Wings
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 40 m
- Total 1 h
- 3 pounds chicken drumettes and wings
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespooon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 16 ounce jar fire-roasted salsa
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons honey
- juice of one lime
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce finely chopped, plus 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup butter (½ stick)
- 1. Preheat your oven to 250°F.
- 2. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and top with a grate. Spray the grate generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3. Use paper towels to pat the chicken dry as best you can. Toss the chicken in a large gallon bag with the baking powder and 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning until they are evenly coated. Arrange the chicken on the grate skin-side up.
- 4. Bake at 250° for 30 minutes.
- 5. Increase the temperature to 425°F and bake for an additional 30 minutes until the skin is crispy and the chicken is cooked through.
- 6. Meanwhile in a medium saucepan, add all of the sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 8–10 minutes. Using an immersion blender, puree the mixture until smooth.
- 7. Add half of the sauce to an extra large bowl along with half of the wings. Toss until all of the wings are coated and repeat with the remaining wings.
- 8. Serve with your favorite Hidden Valley Ranch dressing!