Write a review
- julienned vegetables (optional)
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 6 (about 8 ounces each) boneless fish fillets (such as scrod, flounder, or other mild, white fish)
- 1. Arrange fish fillets in a large, oiled baking pan. Spread each fillet with 2 tablespoons dressing. Bake at 375°F for 10 to 20 minutes until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork. Finish under broiler to brown the top.
- 2. Serve on julienned vegetables, if desired.
- 3. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.