Baked Potatoes with a Ranch Carrot Potato Topping
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 1 h
- Total 1 h 15 m
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 6 medium, baked potatoes
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. Pierce the potatoes all over with a fork.
- 3. Bake the potatoes for 30 to 40 minutes until the skin is crisp and potatoes are soft to the touch.
- 4. In a bowl, add the seasoning mix, sour cream, carrots.
- 5. Spoon the carrot mixture evenly over each potato.
- 6. Garnish with the chopped onion.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.