Baked Ranch Peppers
Write a review
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups sliced, assorted, sweet peppers (green, yellow, red)
- 1. In skillet, sauté peppers, onion and garlic in oil 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Transfer to shallow baking dish (about 1½ quarts); stir in dressing mix. Top with cheese. Bake in 400°F oven 15 minutes. Serve hot, as a side dish to grilled meat or fish.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.