Prep: 15 m | Cook: 25 m
Baked Ranch Peppers
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 40 m
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups sliced, assorted, sweet peppers (green, yellow, red)
- 1. In skillet, sauté peppers, onion and garlic in oil 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Transfer to shallow baking dish (about 1½ quarts); stir in dressing mix. Top with cheese. Bake in 400°F oven 15 minutes. Serve hot, as a side dish to grilled meat or fish.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.