Prep: 15 m
Flower Power Bell Peppers and Ranch Dip
- Prep 15 m
- Cook m
- Total 15 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing extra for thinning
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- small tomatoes, radishes or mushrooms
- 5–6 snap peas
- 1. Mix together the cream cheese and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Light dressing; chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 2. Wash and seed bell peppers. Cut jagged edges into the tops of bell peppers.
- 3. Add additional Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Light to the ranch-cheese mixture and serve it in a flower pot on the side as a dip.
- 4. Stick a wooden skewer through the bottoms of each pepper and put a small tomato, radish or mushroom on the end of each skewer as shown.
- 5. Stick the peas on skewers to make the leaves. Arrange in a bowl, flower pot, or on a plate.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.