Baked Salmon with Creamy Yogurt Topping
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Original Ranch® Dressing Mix
- 1-1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsps. milk
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz. each), rinsed and patted dry
- ½ cup chopped nuts, i.e., almonds, walnuts or macadamia nuts
- 1. Combine dressing mix with yogurt and milk. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes to thicken. Heat oven to 375ºF. Place salmon fillets on parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread about ¼ cup dressing on top of each fillet. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake for 10 minutes, or until fish reaches desired doneness.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.