Prep: 20 m | Cook: 15 m
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ teaspoon dried herbs (such as thyme, basil, parsley, or dill)
- 1½ tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons plain, dry bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, and herbs.
- 3. Cut tomatoes in half. Top each half with 1 tablespoon of the bread crumb mixture.
- 4. Bake until lightly browned and tomatoes are tender—about 15 minutes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.