BBQ Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Prep — m
- Cook 0 m
- Total 0 m
- chicken breasts (depending on how many are in your family or at your party)
- corn tortillas
- BBQ sauce
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- vegetable oil
- shredded lettuce
- shredded cheese
- diced tomatoes
How to make homemade taco shells:
- 1. Fill the bottom of a frying pan with a thin layer of vegetable oil and warm it up on low heat. We used about 1/2 cup for our size frying pan seen in the video. Caution: use only low heat to prevent the hot oil from splattering.
- 2. Using the tongs, lay the uncooked tortilla half into the oil, grabbing the cooked portion and continuing to create a taco shell shape.
- 3. Once both sides are golden, place them on some stacked paper towels and let them cool.
- 4. Using tongs, lay 1/2 of a corn tortilla in the oil creating a bend like a taco shell. Hold it in place and let it cook until golden.
Recipe for BBQ Ranch Chicken Tacos:
- 1. Marinate the uncooked chicken breasts in BBQ sauce.
- 2. BBQ as usual (about 15–20 minutes on medium heat), adding additional BBQ sauce as desired. Let the chicken "rest" or cool for a few moments.
- 3. Cut the BBQ chicken into slices.
- 4. Begin layering your tacos! BBQ chicken at the bottom, then 1/2 tablespoon of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese.