Bean Chili Veggie Burgers with California Chili Burger Topping
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 25 m
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can pink beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 oz.) jar diced pimentos, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup finely diced celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- mixed greens and sliced tomato, for serving
- hamburger buns
- Hidden Valley® California Chili Burger Topping, below
California Chili Burger Topping
- ¾ cup (4 oz.) crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch
- 1. Pulse the oats, cumin, chili powder, oregano and beans in a food processor until a coarse puree forms. Add the pimentos, celery, parsley and shallots. Pulse just until evenly distributed throughout. Form the mixture into 4 patties to match the diameter of the buns.
- 2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until crisp and browned on the outside and hot inside, about 10 minutes.
- 3. Fold together the Burger Topping ingredients until well-mixed. Divide the greens and tomato slices among the bottom buns, top with the patties and burger topping, and sandwich with the top buns.