Prep: 5 m | Cook: 5 m
Beef & Bean Chili Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¾ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ¾ cup mixed black and kidney beans
- shredded cheddar cheese, for garnish (optional)
- 1. In a pan set over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the garlic and sauté, stirring constantly, for one minute. Add the ground beef and break up to crumble. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. Add the pepper and chili powder and stir to incorporate. Add the tomatoes and kidney beans. Sauté until warmed through and the tomatoes release some of their juices, about 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add chili mixture. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken. If desired, garnish with cheddar cheese.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.