- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ pound medium, whole mushrooms
- 1 large red pepper stem removed, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 packets (1 ounce each) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini cut into 1-inch pieces
- wooden skewers
Soak the wooden skewers in warm water for 1 hour.
In a bowl, combine the oil, lime juice, seasoning mix, cumin and pepper, and stir until smooth.
Place the steak in a bowl, pour the marinade over the meat, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Preheat the grill. Remove the meat from the marinade and discard and remaining marinade.
Thread the meat and vegetables on the skewers. Season with salt and pepper and grill the skewers for 5 minutes on both sides.
Remove to a platter and serve immediately.
*Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.