Prep: 20 m | Cook: 20 m
Beef & Vegetable Skewers
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 40 m
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ pound medium, whole mushrooms
- 1 large red pepper stem removed, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 packets (1 ounce each) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini cut into 1-inch pieces
- wooden skewers
- 1. Soak the wooden skewers in warm water for 1 hour.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the oil, lime juice, seasoning mix, cumin and pepper, and stir until smooth.
- 3. Place the steak in a bowl, pour the marinade over the meat, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4. Preheat the grill. Remove the meat from the marinade and discard and remaining marinade.
- 5. Thread the meat and vegetables on the skewers. Season with salt and pepper and grill the skewers for 5 minutes on both sides.
- 6. Remove to a platter and serve immediately.
- 7. *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.