Beer-Braised Beef Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ pound ground beef
- ¾ cup lager beer
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- 1. In a pan set over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add diced onions and garlic and cook until softened, stirring occasionally, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add ground beef and sauté until almost cooked through and crumbled, another 3 to 4 minutes. Add beer, turn heat to high and bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer and cook until beer has mostly evaporated. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add beef mixture and cilantro. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.