Prep: 5 m
Beer & Cheese Ranch Dip
Courtesy of Krissy Allori of Self-Proclaimed Foodie
- Prep 5 m
- Cook m
- Total 5 m
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup beer (amber ale recommended; amount will vary depending on desired thickness of dip)
- 1. In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attached, mix cream cheese, seasoning mix, and shredded sharp cheddar on medium speed until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- 2. Add a small amount of the beer and mix on low until combined. Continue to add beer until you've reached desired thickness of dip.
- 3. Dip is best served with crackers, pretzel rods, or fresh veggies.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.