Prep: 5 m
Black & White Cheddar Crunch
- Prep 5 m
- Cook m
- Total 5 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ½ cup canned black beans, drained
- ½ cup canned white beans, drained
- ¾ cup mixed yellow and white shredded cheddar cheeses, divided
- ¾ cup crushed tortilla chips, divided
- green onions, sliced thin, for garnish (optional)
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add beans and all but 2 tablespoons of mixed cheeses, refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken. When ready to serve, stir in ½ cup of crushed tortilla chips. Top with remaining cheese, chips, and, if desired, green onions, to garnish.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.