Prep: 10 m
Blazing Ranch Chickpea Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more if desired
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1¼ cups chickpeas, half whole and half crushed
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, red pepper flakes, Parmesan cheese, and chickpeas. Stir well to combine. Add more red pepper flakes, if desired. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.