Courtesy of Sheila Ellison
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 4 cups leaf spinach, lightly packed
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (26 oz.) pasta sauce, divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- 3. Mix spinach, cheeses, ¼-cup of dressing and seasonings in large bowl.
- 4. Set ½-cup of the pasta sauce aside. Pour remaining sauce into greased, shallow casserole dish at least 10 inches in diameter.
- 5. To assemble flowers, spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture on each noodle and roll up. Place flowers, curly side up, in casserole dish.
- 6. Mix remaining dressing with pasta sauce; drizzle over each flower. Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.