- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package flour tortillas
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound bacon cooked, crumbled
- 2 tomatoes seeded, diced
- shredded lettuce
- 1. Blend dressing mix with mayonnaise and sour cream. Refrigerate for at least 1–2 hours, or until ready to use.
- 2. To assemble each wrap, spread about 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise mixture on each tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and bacon pieces. Roll tightly and secure with a toothpick. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.