Borracho Corn Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ½ cup diced poblano peppers
- 1 cup diced red peppers
- 3 tablespoons of Mexican beer
- 1–2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¾ cup cooked corn
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips, plus more for garnish
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add peppers, beer, lime juice, corn, and tortilla chips. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken. Top with more tortilla chips before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.