- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pasta sauce
- 1 package (14.5 ounces) farfalle, (bowtie) pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces cooked chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
In a large bowl, add the sauce and dressing and mix until well blended. Fold in half the dressing and mix until well coated.
In an oiled 11x9x2-inch baking dish, layer half the pasta, then half the chicken, half the peas, corn, and repeat with the remaining pasta, chicken, peas and corn. Evenly sprinkle the top with the feta cheese. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the casserole, and top with the bread crumbs.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.