Bow Ties & Springs Pasta Salad
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 25 m
- 8 ounces (1/2 lb box) whole wheat bow tie pasta
- 8 ounces (1/2 lb box) multicolored corkscrew pasta
- 1 lb bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper cut into matchstick pieces
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, vegetables, cheese, bell pepper and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and toss until well coated.
- 3. Chill covered for at least an hour. Overnight is best.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.