Broc, Mac & Cheese
- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 bag (12 ounces) fresh broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 cups grated, sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. In a the last 3 minutes of cooking add the broccoli to the cooking water and stir. Drain and set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, over a medium heat, melt the butter. With a whisk, add the flour and stir until thick. Gradually add the milk and dressing at the same time, stirring constantly until the mixture is smooth and has thickened. Add the cheese and stir until the cheese has melted.
- 3. In a large bowl, add the pasta and broccoli, and the cheese mixture and stir until well coated.
- 4. Serve immediately
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.