Prep: 20 m | Cook: 50 m
Broccoli Ranch Pork Loin
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 50 m
- Total 1 h 10 m
- 1 cup broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup seasoned, dry bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Slice down the pork lengthwise leaving a 1-inch thickness of meat and lay flat on a clean surface.
- 3. In a food processor, combine the broccoli with 2 teaspoons Ranch mix and mayonnaise and process until smooth. Spoon the mixture into the bottom half of pork, roll, and fasten with toothpicks.
- 4. In a bowl, combine remaining Ranch mix and bread crumbs and mix well.
- 5. Liberally brush the mustard all over pork and roll the pork in bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- 6. Transfer pork to a roasting pan fit with a rack.
- 7. Roast for 40 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached and the roast is nicely browned.
- 8. Let pork stand 10 minutes before removing the toothpicks and slicing crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.