- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes with added purée
- 1 egg
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen, chopped broccoli thawed, well drained
- 1 yellow onion peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 4 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook until onion is tender but not browned.
- 3. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 4. In large bowl, stir ricotta cheese, egg, and seasoning mix, and stir until well-blended. Add broccoli and Jack cheese and mix well.
- 5. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta shells 8 to 10 minutes or just until tender and drain. Rinse under cold running water and drain again.
- 6. Stuff each shell with about 2 tablespoons broccoli-cheese mixture.
- 7. In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, sautéed onion and salad dressing mix; mix well. Pour one-third of the tomato mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange filled shells in dish. Spoon remaining tomato mixture over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8. Bake, covered, until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.