- 1 cup frozen baby peas thawed
- 2 red bell pepper stem removed, seeded, diced
- 1 red onion
- ⅓ freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 carrots peeled, diced
- 2 cups diced, cooked turkey
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups cooked brown rice cooled
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine the rice, turkey, peas, carrots, red onion, red pepper, dressing and black pepper and stir until well mixed.
Transfer the mixture to an oiled casserole dish and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake covered for 30 minutes.
Remove the cover and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and is golden.
*Recipe only gluten-free when made with all gluten-free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.