Brown Rice and Turkey Casserole
- 1 cup frozen baby peas thawed
- 2 red bell pepper stem removed, seeded, diced
- 1 red onion
- ⅓ freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 carrots peeled, diced
- 2 cups diced, cooked turkey
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix prepared
- 3 cups cooked brown rice cooled
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the rice, turkey, peas, carrots, red onion, red pepper, dressing and black pepper and stir until well mixed.
- 3. Transfer the mixture to an oiled casserole dish and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- 4. Remove the cover and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and is golden.
- 5. *Recipe only gluten-free when made with all gluten-free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.