Prep: 20 m | Cook: 5 m
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 25 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 1½ cups chopped tomato
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup lightly crushed croutons, divided
- 1. Place the tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and black pepper in a mixing bowl. Toss well, until the ingredients are well coated. Let stand for at least 15 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in tomato mixture and ½ cup of the croutons. Garnish with remaining croutons and serve immediately.
- 3. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.