Prep: 10 m
Tomato-Basil Ranch Dip
Courtesy of Courtney Dover
- Prep 10 m
- Cook m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 6–8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and minced)
- ½ cup tomatoes (diced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil (chopped)
- water crackers, tortilla chips and crudite (to serve)
- 1. In a large bowl, add the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix, sour cream, tomato paste, tomatoes, salt, basil, onion and garlic, and mix to combine.
- 2. Allow to chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes and serve with water crackers, tortilla chips and crudité.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.