Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Greek Yogurt Ranch
Courtesy of Kelly Pfeiffer from Nosh and Nourish
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 45 m
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill 1:1 Gluten-free Baking Flour (or sub white whole wheat flour)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ tablespoon lemon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ head cauliflower
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 15 oz. can organic sweet kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 8 gluten-free corn tortillas (or sub flour ones if you prefer)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup mixed greens (or sub chopped red cabbage)
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2. Combine the batter ingredients in a medium mixing bowl: flour, milk, water, lemon pepper and sea salt.
- 3. Break or cut the cauliflower into small 1½ inch pieces.
- 4. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying with nonstick spray.
- 5. Dip each cauliflower piece into the batter, completely covering it and then shake off any excess batter before laying it on the foil. Repeat for all cauliflower pieces being sure to lay them in a single layer without having them touch each other.
- 6. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip them over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 7. Meanwhile, over medium-high heat, cook your sweet kernel corn for approximately 10 minutes. Let it sit and stick to the bottom of the pan periodically so that it caramelizes and gets some of that charred look/flavor. Set aside.
- 8. Once the cauliflower is done baking (they should be lightly browned, crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside), put the pieces in a bowl with the buffalo sauce and stir until completely covered.
- 9. Assemble your tacos immediately: corn tortillas, buffalo cauliflower, a spoonful of roasted corn, a pinch of diced cilantro and a drizzle of Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.