Prep: 10 m | Cook: 20 m
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ lb. chicken tenders
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tbsp. buffalo sauce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas (10–12 inches)
- 2 slices cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Salt and pepper the chicken tenders and bake on wire rack placed on baking pan for ten minutes. Toss the chicken tenders into the warm buffalo sauce, coating them completely. Place them back on the rack, and cook for an additional ten minutes. Remove from oven, cool a few minutes on wire rack, chop, and set aside. Assemble the wrap: place the tortillas flat on the counter. Top with spinach, tomato and cucumber, keeping the vegetables in the bottom third of the tortilla. Drizzle the Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® dressing over the vegetables, and distribute the chicken and cheese on top. Season with salt and pepper. Roll the tortilla up gently and firmly away from you, folding in the sides as you go (to make a closed burrito shape). Wrap tightly in wax paper and then slice in half. (This will help keep the wrap together during eating).
• Wax paper helps keep the wrap secure and mess-free.
• For smaller children, use smaller tortillas and less filling.
• For a less spicy wrap, decrease the hot sauce and increase the BBQ sauce.
• This recipe can be modified to be a pita instead (Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® is best dipped for pita).
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.