Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs
Photos and recipe by A Spicy Perspective
- 24 hard boiled eggs
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup cayenne pepper sauce (like Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1. Peel the hardboiled eggs and cut them in half, lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in a food processor. Lay the whites on a large platter, flat side up.
- 2. Add the cream cheese, cayenne pepper sauce, and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix to the food processor. Cover and puree until the mixture is very smooth. Then scoop the filling into a piping bag with a large tip (or a plastic bag with the corner snipped off) and pipe mounds of filling into the center of each egg white.
- 3. Garnish the top of each deviled egg with a little crumbled blue cheese and sliced celery. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made up to 3 days ahead.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.