Prep: 5 m | Cook: 30 m
Buffalo Ranch Pretzels
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 35 m
- ½ cup butter
- 1 bag (10 ounces) medium pretzel sticks or whole wheat pretzel sticks
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ⅓ cup hot sauce
- 1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- 2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the hot sauce until blended. Place the pretzel sticks in a large shallow roasting pan. Drizzle the butter mixture over the pretzels, tossing to mix well. Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the pretzels and bake for 15 minutes. Stir pretzels and continue to bake until crisp, about 15 minutes longer (The pretzels will crisp even more as they cool.)
- 3. Store cooled pretzels in airtight containers for up to 2 weeks.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.