Burger with Bacon Avocado Ranch Salsa
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Avocado Dressing
- 6 strips thick bacon cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 1 medium-sized tomato seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium red onion sliced across
- 4 seeded hamburger rolls
- 1. In a small bowl, add the bacon, tomato, and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Avocado Dressing, and mix well to create a salsa.
- 2. Shape the beef into 4 burgers. Grill the burgers and onion slices for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until an internal temperature of 160°F has been reached.
- 3. Toast the rolls. Place a burger in each roll. Top each burger with 2 tablespoons of the salsa and grilled onions to taste, and serve.
- 4. Refrigerate any leftovers promptly in a shallow container. Discard any food left out more than 2 hours (or 1 hour, if temperatures are above 90F).
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.