Cajun Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 45 m
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, butterflied, pounded to a ½-inch thickness, (6-7 ounces)
- ½ cup bay shrimp
- 1 shallot peeled, minced
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the dressing with the Cajun Seasoning.
- 2. Brush the chicken evenly with the dressing mixture.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix the shrimp, shallot and egg.
- 4. Lay the chicken flat on a clean surface. Divide the shrimp mixture evenly down the center of each chicken breast.
- 5. Roll each chicken breast and fasten with a toothpick.
- 6. Arrange the chicken in a baking dish, sprinkle with the garlic salt and chill covered for 1 hour.
- 7. Preheat the grill using Kingsford® Briquets.
- 8. Grill the chicken over hot coals for 10 minutes then cook for another ten minutes covered over medium coals or indirect heat.
- 9. Remove the toothpicks from the chicken and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.