Prep: 5 m | Cook: 35 m
Carrot Oven Fries
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 35 m
- Total 40 m
- 1 lb. (about 5 or 6 large) carrots peeled, cut into 4-in. x ¼-in. sticks
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- cooking spray
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine the carrots together with the olive oil, corn starch and Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, and toss until well coated.
- 2. Using a sheet tray or quarter sheet pan, spray generously with cooking spray. Arrange the carrots in a single layer on rack and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crispy. Bake for 35 minutes for extra crispy fries.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.