Cheddar Parmesan Ranch Grilled Oysters
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 4 m
- Total 19 m
- ½ cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 small fennel bulb finely diced
- 12 fresh, Gulf oysters on the half shell
- 2 tablespoons fennel tops minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 slices bacon cooked crisp, diced
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Light grill using Kingsford® Charcoal with Sure Fire Grooves™.
- 2. In a bowl, mix panko, olive oil, lemon juice, prepared dressing mix, fennel tops and bulbs, and bacon in a bowl and set aside.
- 3. Drizzle each oyster with ½ teaspoon of bottled dressing. Grill oysters over medium coals, shell side down, for about 1½ minutes. Top each oyster with about a teaspoon of remaining bottled dressing and pack with bread crumb mixture. Top each oyster with Cheddar cheese, sprinkle with Parmesan and place back on grill. Cover and grill for another 5 minutes or until cheese melts and bread crumb mixture is lightly browned.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.