Cheese Please Fondue
Write a review
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces), shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- apples or pears
- favorite veggies
- thick Pennsylvania-style pretzels
- toasted garlic bread
- 1. Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Sprinkle flour in melted butter and stir constantly for 2 minutes. Whisk milk into flour mixture and constantly stir until mixture thickens and begins to boil. Lower heat to simmer; stir in dressing and cheese until smooth.
- 2. Pour into a fondue pot and sprinkle with paprika or green onion, if desired. Serve with dippers.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.