Prep: 10 min
Prep 10 min
- Total 10 min
- 24 Medjool dates
- ½ cup soft goat cheese or cream cheese
1½ teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- chopped parsley or basil for garnish, (optional)
- 1. Gently pull apart the dates and remove the pits.
- 2. In a small bowl, stir together the cheese and the seasoning mix until well combined.
- 3. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the cheese into the center of each date, and close the dates around the filling until only a bit of the cheese is showing at the opening. If desired, sprinkle the tops with chopped herbs.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.