- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- 24 Medjool dates
- ½ cup soft goat cheese or cream cheese
- 1½ teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- chopped parsley or basil for garnish, (optional)
- 1. Gently pull apart the dates and remove the pits.
- 2. In a small bowl, stir together the cheese and the seasoning mix until well combined.
- 3. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the cheese into the center of each date, and close the dates around the filling until only a bit of the cheese is showing at the opening. If desired, sprinkle the tops with chopped herbs.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.