Cheesy Bacon Ranch Jalapeño Poppers
Courtesy of Krissy Allori of Self-Proclaimed Foodie
Write a review
- 8–10 medium jalapeño peppers, halved with stems and veins removed
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dresing & Seasoning Mix
- 8 ounces bacon (okay to use ends and pieces), cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together cream cheese, seasoning mix, bacon, green onions, and half of the shredded cheddar. Mix well to combine.
- 3. Fill each cavity of the halved jalapeños with the mixture and then top with additional shredded cheese.
- 4. Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or just until the tops start to turn golden brown and the cheese mixture starts to bubble.
- 5. Serve warm.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.