Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Prep — m
- Cook 50 m
- Total 50 m
- 1¼ lbs. russet potatoes
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- cooking spray
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Wash potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- 3. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray and add potatoes.
- 4. Spray the potatoes with cooking spray and add salt and pepper.
- 5. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- 6. When done, remove from oven and pour potatoes into a greased casserole dish.
- 7. Add cheese, crumbled bacon and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing, mix and bake for another 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with chopped green onion.
If you’re looking to slightly spice these potatoes up, try swapping out Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® for Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch made with a mix of mild chiles and red peppers.