Cheesy Cheddar Potato Boats
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 medium, baked potatoes quartered lengthwise
- sliced green onions and/or bacon pieces, optional
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Scoop the potato out of skins; coat inside of skins with the dressing. Place potato back into skins. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions and/or bacon bits, if desired.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.