Prep: 25 m | Cook: 15 m
Cheesy Cheddar Potato Boats
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 40 m
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 medium, baked potatoes quartered lengthwise
- sliced green onions and/or bacon pieces, optional
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Scoop the potato out of skins; coat inside of skins with the dressing. Place potato back into skins. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions and/or bacon bits, if desired.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.