Cheesy Peasy Pasta
Provided by Food Network®
Write a review
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 1 lb. sausage
- 2 cups edamame
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 handfull scallions
- 1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta to al dente. Two minutes before you take pasta off heat, add edamame to pasta, let cook. Drain pasta and edamame, set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Mix. Stir together well, add cheese to pasta with remaining
- 3. With a wooden spoon, gently mix cheese into pasta. Toss one last time, before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.