- salt and pepper
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 green onion with top, thinly sliced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 8 slices French bread (each ¼-inch thick) , or 4 hamburger buns
- olive oil or melted butter
Combine cheese, dressing and onion in a small bowl; set aside.
Shape turkey into 4 patties about ½-inch thick. Season patties with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grill to help prevent sticking. Grill turkey, on covered grill, over medium Kingsford® Charcoal Briquettes, 12–16 minutes until burgers are cooked through, turning once. Spoon cheese topping on burgers 3 to 4 minutes before removing from grill. Cheese should melt slightly. Move cooked burgers to edge of grill to keep warm.
Brush bread lightly with oil. Grill bread, oil side down, until lightly toasted. Serve burgers on bread.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.