Cheesy Ranch Turkey Burgers
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 16 m
- Total 31 m
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 green onion with top, thinly sliced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 8 slices French bread (each ¼-inch thick) , or 4 hamburger buns
- olive oil or melted butter
- 1. Combine cheese, dressing and onion in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2. Shape turkey into 4 patties about ½-inch thick. Season patties with salt and pepper.
- 3. Oil hot grill to help prevent sticking. Grill turkey, on covered grill, over medium Kingsford® Charcoal Briquettes, 12–16 minutes until burgers are cooked through, turning once. Spoon cheese topping on burgers 3 to 4 minutes before removing from grill. Cheese should melt slightly. Move cooked burgers to edge of grill to keep warm.
- 4. Brush bread lightly with oil. Grill bread, oil side down, until lightly toasted. Serve burgers on bread.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.