Chicken Basil Orzo Salad
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ¾ cup orzo pasta
- ½ cup grilled chicken meat diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 1. Prepare orzo pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta, rinse with cold water, and drain well. Transfer to large bowl. Toss cooked orzo with Ranch dressing. Add diced chicken, tomatoes and basil. Gently toss to combine. Serve.
Tips & Tricks
- For a lighter calorie version, substitute Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing.
- For special occasions, try adding 1 jar (14.75 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts in oil, drained and halved and 1/8 cup crumbled feta cheese.
- For convenience, try using packaged grilled chicken meat or substitute diced rotisserie chicken.
Make Ahead Tip: You can make this recipe 1–2 hours ahead and keep it refrigerated. Let it stand at room temperature for 10–15 minutes before serving. You may need an additional ½ cup dressing to moisten the salad.