Chicken Cancun Cups
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced black olives drained
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 12 large lettuce leaf cups
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced green chiles
- 2½ cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1. Combine the chicken, celery, onion avocado, olives and chilies together in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the prepared dressing, cilantro, parsley, lime juice and cumin. Toss with salad ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Serve salad mixture rolled in chilled lettuce cups or allow guests to assemble their own lettuce cups.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.