Chicken Puff Pastry Crowns
Write a review
- ½ cup minced red pepper
- 1 box (17¼ ounces) frozen puff pastry thawed, sheets
- 1 cup minced, cooked chicken
- 1 egg yolk beaten
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ⅓ cup minced green pepper
- 1. Unfold the thawed pastry. Cut out 36 2-inch rounds with a cookie cutter. Using a small cookie cutter, cut a small circle out of the center at of half of the pastry rounds. These rounds without centers will become the pastry tops. Chill pastry.
- 2. Blend dressing mix into the cream cheese. Blend in the chicken and the peppers. Pile a heaping teaspoon of filling on each whole pastry round. Cover with pastry tops. Seal edges with water and firmly press edges together with the tines of fork. Brush tops with beaten egg yolk. Chill well. Bake on an ungreased baking sheet at 400°F for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.