- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 4 pieces naan flatbread (garlic or whole wheat, around 4 ounces each)
- 2 cups sliced, grilled chicken breast
- 1 cup low fat, shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes sliced thinly
- ½ cup diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped Italian parsley
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Spread 2 tablespoons ranch dressing over each piece of naan bread. Add ½ cup sliced chicken breast to each pizza and sprinkle each with ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Divide sliced tomatoes over each pizza.
Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese has melted. After pizzas are removed from oven, sprinkle with green onions and Italian parsley.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.