Chicken Ranch Naan Pizza
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 12 m
- Total 42 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 4 pieces naan flatbread (garlic or whole wheat, around 4 ounces each)
- 2 cups sliced, grilled chicken breast
- 1 cup low fat, shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes sliced thinly
- ½ cup diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped Italian parsley
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. Spread 2 tablespoons ranch dressing over each piece of naan bread. Add ½ cup sliced chicken breast to each pizza and sprinkle each with ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Divide sliced tomatoes over each pizza.
- 3. Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese has melted. After pizzas are removed from oven, sprinkle with green onions and Italian parsley.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.