Prep: 30 m
Chicken Salad Caterpillars
- Prep 30 m
- Cook m
- Total 30 m
- 1 can (10 oz.) premium chicken breast drained, flaked
- ½ cup minced carrots
- ¼ cup minced celery
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light
- 2 thin zucchini each about 6 inches long
- trimmed, shredded carrot for garnish
- 1. Combine chicken, carrots, celery and dressing in small mixing bowl; set aside. Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise to create 4 pieces. Using a melon baller, scoop out 5 semi-circles from the center of each zucchini half; reserve circles for garnish. Fill each cavity with a small scoop of chicken salad. For each caterpillar, top salad with reserved zucchini pieces and garnish one end with shredded carrots to create antennae.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.