Chicken & Stuffing Slow Cooker Casserole
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 4 h
- Total 4 h 15 m
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- 1 10.75-oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup water
- 1 12-oz. package mixed frozen vegetables
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 6-oz. package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1. In a small bowl, blend ½ cup Ranch dressing, cream of chicken soup and water. Set aside.
- 2. In a slow cooker, spread frozen vegetables on the bottom. Place chicken over vegetables. Pour dry stuffing mix over chicken. Pour Ranch mixture over stuffing mix.
- 3. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Chicken should have an internal temperature of 165°F.
- 4. Add remaining ½ cup Ranch dressing, gently stir to combine and serve.
- 5. For a spicy version, substitute Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Southwest Chipotle Dressing instead of Ranch.
- 6. For a fewer calories, try Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing instead of the full calorie Ranch.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.