Chickpea Minestrone Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ¾ cup lightly crushed chickpeas
- ½ cup diced onion
- ¾ cup diced tomato
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Squeeze the spinach to remove as much liquid as possible. Add to dip along with the chickpeas, onion, tomatoes, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.