Prep: 25 m | Cook: 20 m
Chilled Rice Salad
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 45 m
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cup golden raisins or dark raisins
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups cooked brown rice or white rice, cooled
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the apple juice, oil, vinegar, and dressing mix and whisk until well blended.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine rice, carrot, celery, raisins, and green onions and dressing mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- 3. Chill covered for at least 2 hours before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.